Interested in improving your PCC shooting performance? This class will help you move to the next level at your next competition.
This class will cover topics like selecting the proper PCC equipment setup, safe handling, strong to weak hand transitions, and more.
COURSE OVERVIEW & DETAILS
- PCC Equipment Setup
- Safe PCC handling
- Proper stance and mounting
- Strong hand to weak hand transitions
- Proper gun handling through a stage
- Moving in and out of shooting positions
- Reloading techniques
REQUIREMENTS & COST
- PISTOL CALIBER CARBINE
- TWO 30+ ROUNG MAGS MINIMUM
- ONE 17 ROUND MAG (IF YOU HAVE ONE)
- ONE MAG POUCH MINIMUM
- 300 ROUNDS MINIMUM
Please complete the form below to be contacted about upcoming classes.