REFER A FRIEND FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A GUN!
Refer your friends to join Mission 160 for a chance to win this gun! We are giving away a Shadow Systems MR920 to one lucky M160 member who refers a new member. Here’s how it works.
- The giveaway runs between May 1st – October 30th, 2020.
- Member earns 1 giveaway entry for referring a new range member who joins the range.
- Referred member must complete registration, pay, and still be a registered member in good standing at the time of the drawing for referring member’s entry to count.
- Referring members can collect as many entries as referred and registered new members between 5/1/2020 – 10/30/2020
- The drawing will be held December 1, 2020.
Mission 160 Range reserves all rights, please contact us if you have further questions about the giveaway.
*Giveaway gun does not include threaded barrel.
MORE ABOUT THE PRIZE
THE INDUSTRY’S FLATTEST SHOOTING PISTOL NOW HITS EVEN FASTER
New to the MR920 is a feature that will revolutionize how optics are mounted on handguns. In the past, shooters have faced compromises when putting a red dot optic on their pistol. The strongest mounting systems directly machined the slide to fit the optic footprint. This was what we did on the MR918 – a very strong, but footprint-dedicated design. This achieved a low mounting position and reasonable screw depth, but limited the mount to one brand or model of optic. Other systems use intervening plates or short mounting screws to accommodate multiple brands, but at the cost of strength, height, and complexity.
Our new patent pending optic cut on the MR920 redesigns internal components within the slide that engineers have historically been forced to contend with. This innovation completely changes what can be accomplished in a mounting system. The MR920 optic cut allows a low mounting position, mounts multiple optic brands directly to the slide, and features the longest, strongest screws in the industry