The range is open. The below policy updates serve as notification to our existing members, guests, match directors, and match participants.
Effective immediately we are revising our general attendance rules for members and operation of matches. As an outdoor range, we feel we can accommodate the CDC/WHO recommendations to limit the spread of the COVID-19 virus with your cooperation and adherence to these policies. As such the range is open and matches will continue as scheduled.
General Range Usage Guidelines:
- Please reserve your bay as usual on Doodle.
- Please do not congregate in groups larger than 10.
- Please refer to CDC or WHO guidelines prior visiting the range. If there is anything that would preclude you from attending a public venue, please do not put your fellow members at risk.
- We ask that members and visitors limit physical contact and maintain a safe distance from one another.
Match Participation Guidelines:
- Registration will be held outdoors.
- Please do not congregate in groups larger than 10 prior to the match.
- Please refer to CDC or WHO guidelines prior to attending a match. If there is anything that would preclude you from attending a public venue, please do not attend a match.
- Squads will be limited to a maximum of 10 people.
- Once you register and know your assigned starting bay, please go to your bay and do not congregate in groups outside of your assigned bay.
- There will be no group shooter’s meeting. Instead, the match director/organizer will be required to have 1 representative from each squad meet for a general safety discussion and match specific information that can be shared with each squad at their starting bays.
- We ask that match participants limit physical contact and maintain a safe distance from one another.
- Each squad must have no fewer than 2 safety officers/range officers.